Some Nights - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

II'mOh
SoSomeWashedWhenWhoWhyandasat
boysbutdidn'tdoforifinitjustmommynightsohonescaredsoundstarsstillstyletheusewakewhatwish

nights I stay up cashing in my bad luck

nights I call it a draw

Some nights I that my lips could build a castle

Some nights wish they'd just fall off

But I still up, I still see your ghost

Oh, Lord, I'm not sure what I stand for oh

Whoa oh (What do I stand for?)

Whoa oh oh (What I stand for?)

Most nights I don't know anymore...

, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh,

Oh, whoa, , whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh

This is it, , this is war - what are we waiting for?

don't we break the rules already?

I was never to believe the hype

Save that for the black white

I try twice as hard and I'm half liked,

But here they come again to jack my

That's alright ('(that's alright)

I found a martyr my bed tonight

She stops my bones from wondering who I am, who I am, who I am

, who am I? Mmm... Mmm...

Well, some nights wish that this all would end

'Cause I could some friends for a change.

And some nights I'm youll forget me again

Some nights I always win, always win...

But I still wake up, I see your ghost

Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure I stand for, oh

Whoa oh oh (What do stand for?)

Whoa oh oh (What do I stand ?)

Most nights I don't know... (oh, come on)

this is it. I sold my soul for this?

my hands of that for this?

I miss my and dad for this?

(Come on)

No. I see stars, when I see, when I see , that's all they are

When I hear songs, they like this one, so come on.

Oh, come on. , come on. Oh, come on!

Well, that is guys, that is all - five minutes in and bored again

Ten years of this, I'm not sure anybody understands

This one is not for the folks home;

Sorry to leave, mom, I had to go

the fuck wants to die alone all dried up the desert sun?

My heart is breaking for sister and the con that she call ""*%love"

When look into my nephew's eyes...

Man, you wouldn't believe most amazing things that can come from...

Some terrible ... ah...

Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, , oh,

Oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, whoa, oh, oh

The other night you wouldn't believe the dream I had about you and me

I called you up we'd both agree

It's for the best you listen

It's for the best we get our distance... ...

It's for the best you didn't listen

It's for best we get our distance... Oh...

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: