Yesterday one more - hoc tieng anh qua bai hat

Sponsored links:

Yesterday Once More was written by Richard Carpenter and is a hit song by The Carpenters.
Select play button below to listen and do exercise:

Suggest words

But In along before by for like
of on to

Fill suggest words in the blank

When I was young I'd listen the radio Waitin' my favorite songs When they played I'd sing It made me smile. Those were such happy times And not so long ago How I wondered where they'd gone theyre back again Just a long lost friend All the songs I loved so well. Every Sha-la-la-la--- Every Wo-o-wo-o--- Still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling---- That theyre startin' sings' So fine. When they get the part Where he's breakin' her heart It can really make me cry Just It's yesterday once more. Lookin' back how it was years gone And the good times that I had Makes today seem rather sad So much has changed. It was songs love that I would sing then And I'd memorize each word Those old melodies Still sound so good me As they melt the years away. Every sha-la-la-la--- Every wo-o-wo-o--- Still shines Every shing-a-ling-a-ling---- That theyre startin' sings' So fine. All my best memories Come back clearly me Some can even make me cry. Just It's yesterday once more.
SCORE:
 
Sponsored links: