Burn - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

AndButIfSomeaain't
babydiamonddon'teverythingfameforgotmemean
meansnothingpeoplethat'stoyouyoung

I Ain't Got You

Some people live the fortune

Some people live just for the

Some people live for the power yeah

people live just to play the game

Some think that the physical things

Define what's within

And Ive been there before

But that life's bore

So full of the superficial

people want it all

But I don't want at all

If it ain't you baby

I ain't got you baby

Some people want rings

Some just want everything

But everything nothing

If I ain't got you

people search for a fountain

The promises forever

Some people need three dozen roses

And the only way to prove you love them

Hand me a world on a silver platter

what good would it be?

With no one share, with no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all

But I want nothing at all

If it ain't you

If I ain't got you baby

Some want diamond rings

Some just want everything

everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, , you

Some people want it all

I don't want nothing at all

If it you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want

But everything means nothing

If I ain't you

If I ain't got you with baby

Nothing in this whole wide world don't a thing

If I ain't got you with baby

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: