Last Thing On My Mind - Học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

ArousingButIIfOfThereThisa
itleavinglikemeneveronthingwaswouldyour
youre

was something in your voice,

That was telling don't be too sure,

Arousing my suspicions,

have never felt before,

I thought we had made,

I thought you'd never go away.

But now youre suddenly like a stranger,

And leaving our love behind,

Of all the things was ever planning for,

This was the last on my mind.

When I looked into eyes,

There was something you weren't telling me,

But in my confusion I just couldn't see,

there was any doubt,

I thought that we work it out.

But now youre suddenly a stranger,

And youre leaving our love behind,

Of all the things I was ever planning for,

This was the last thing on my mind.

[]*%Instrumental]

There was something in your voice,

That was telling me don't be too sure,

my suspicions,

I have never felt before,

thought we had it made,

I thought you'd go away.

But now youre suddenly like stranger,

And youre leaving our love behind,

all the things I was ever planning for,

was the last thing on my mind.

now youre suddenly like a stranger,

And youre our love behind,

Of all the things I ever planning for,

This was the last thing my mind

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: