Somebody That I Used To Know - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

KimbraLikeMakeNoNowalwaysandchange
diefeltfriendsgetguessnothingsosomebodythatthoughtotreatusedwasweyouyour

and then I think of when we were together

when you said you felt so happy you could

Told myself that you were right for me

But so lonely in your company

But that was love it's an ache I still remember

You can addicted to a certain kind of sadness

Like resignation the end, always the end

So when we found we could not make sense

Well you said that would still be friends

But Ill admit that I glad it was over

But you didn't have cut me off

Make out like it never happened that we were nothing

And I don't even need love

But you treat me like a stranger and feels so rough

No you didn't have to stoop low

Have your friends collect your records and then your number

I guess that I don't need that

Now youre just somebody that I used to know

Now youre just somebody that I used to know

youre just somebody that I used to know

[:]*% :]

Now and then I think of all the times screwed me over

But had me believing it was something that I'd done

But I don't wanna live way

Reading into every word you say

You said you could let it go

And I wouldn't catch hung up on somebody that you used to know

[:]*%Gotye:]

But you didn't have to cut me off

out like it never happened and that we were

And I don't even need your love

But you me like a stranger and that feels so rough

you didn't have to stoop so low

Have your collect your records and then change your number

I that I don't need that though

Now youre just that I used to know

[x2]

Somebody

(I to know)

Somebody

(Now youre just somebody that I to know)

(I used to know)

(That I to know)

(I used to know)

Somebody

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: