Kingston Town - Học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

ITheThereatbechorusdawneverything
inmyonshinewould

night seems to fade,

But the moonlight lingers

There are wonders for everyone

The stars so bright,

But theyre fading after dawn

is magic in kingston town

()*%chorus)

Oh kingston town,

The place I long to

If I had the whole world

I give it away

Just to see, the girls play

Ooh, ooh, ooh

And when am king,

Surely I would need a queen

And a palace and everything, yeah

And now am king,

And my queen will come at

Shell be waiting in kingston town

()*% )

And when I am king,

Surely would need a queen

And a palace and , yeah

And now I am king,

And queen will come at dawn

Shell be waiting kingston town

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: