All Out Of Love - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

AndChorusDoesI'mThinkingWhatandbeeasy
hurtlovemeofreallyseemssmilethinkingtomorrow
werewould

lying alone with my head on the phone

of you till it hurts

I know youre too but what else can we do?

Tormented torn apart

I wish I could carry your and my heart

For times when my life so low

It would make me believe what could bring

When today doesn't really know, doesn't know

Chorus:

I'm all out of , I'm so lost without you

I know you right believing for so long

I'm all out love, what am I without you

I can't too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry home

Away from this long lonely nights

reaching for you, are you feeling it too

the feeling seem oh so right

And what you say if I called on you now

said that I can't hold on

There's no way, it gets harder each day

Please love or Ill be gone, Ill be gone

Oh, what are you thinking of?

are you thinking of?

Oh, what are you of?

What are you thinking of?

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: