Wild Ones - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

HeyHookIIfIt'dSaidShow
WhatWithamandbinocularsbusyclubdowneverything
foot-showhangoverhowinlifelikelosememovemynevernightnowononesrightshadesthetomorrowtookwewerewildyou

I heard you were a wild one

Oooh

If took you home

It'd be a home run

Show how you do

I wanna shut down the

With you

Hey I heard you like the wild (wild ones wild ones)

Oooh

[Flo Rida]

I crazy, foolish, stupid

Party going wild, fist pumping music,

might lose it

Blast to the roof, that how do'z it ('(do'z it do'z it)

I don't care night, she don't care we like

Almost dared the vibe

Ready to get live, ain't no surprise

Take so high, jumping nose dive

Surfing the crowd

Oooh

I gotta be the man

I'm the head of band, mic check one two

Shut them down in club while the playboy does it, and yall get lose

After bottle, we all get bent and again

Gotta break loose cause that's the motto

Club shuts , a hundred super models

[Sia - Hook]

Hey heard you were a wild one

Oooh

If I you home

It'd be a home run

Show me you do

I wanna shut down the club

you

Hey I heard you like the wild ones ( ones wild ones)

Oooh

[Flo Rida]

Party rocker, stopper

More Chambord

Number one, club popper

Got a like too much vodka

Can't see me with ten

So cool

No doubt by the end of the

Got the clothes coming off

Til I make that

Somehow, someway, gotta raise the roof, roof

All black when the sun come through

Uh-Oh-, it's on like goes

Round up baby tilt the freaky show

happens to that body, it's a private show

Stays here, private show

I like 'em untamed, don't tell how pain

Tolerance, bottoms up with the champagne

My , call my homie then we hit Spain

Do you with the bail, we get insane

[Sia - ]

Hey I heard you were a wild one

Oooh

I took you home

It'd be a home run

me how you do

I wanna shut down club

With you

Hey I heard you like the ones (wild ones wild ones)

Oooh

[]*%Bridge]

I a wild one

Break me in

Saddle me up let's begin

I am a wild one

Tame me

Running with wolves

And I'm on the prowl

you another side of me

A side you would thought you would see

Tear up that body

Dominate 'til youve had enough

I hear you like

The stuff

[Sia - Hook]

Hey I heard you a wild one

Oooh

If I took you home

be a home run

Show me how youll do

I wanna shut down the club

With you

Hey heard you like the wild ones (wild ones wild )

Oooh

I am a wild one

Break me

Saddle me up and let's begin

I am a one

Tame me now

Running with wolves

And I'm the prowl....

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: