Take Me To Your Heart - Học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

HidingII'mTheyaaroundatgois
likemetaketo

from the rain and snow

Trying to forget but won't let go

Looking at a crowded street

Listening my own heart beat

So many people all the world

Tell me where do I find someone you girl

[]*%Chorus]

Take me to your heart me to your soul

Give me your hand before old

Show me what love is - haven't got clue

Show me that wonders can be true

say nothing lasts forever

Were only here today

Love now or never

Bring me far away

Take to your heart take me to your soul

Give your hand and hold me

Show me what love - be my guiding star

It's easy take me your heart

Standing on a mountain high

Looking the moon through a clear blue sky

I should and see some friends

But they don't really comprehend

Don't need too much talking without saying anything

All need is someone who makes me wanna sing

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: