Payphone - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

II'mIfIveNowPhantomWizYou
aaboutallarebebegging
buttoncancouldevenfairyfullgamegonegotharderholdingisitlovemademynightsofonpayphonepiecesicksongspentstuckthatthetheythosetotryingversewasn'twrongyou

at a payphone trying to call home

All of change I spent on you

Where have the times , baby, it's all wrong

Where are the plans we for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard remember

The people we used to be...

It's even to picture,

That youre not here next to me.

You say it's too late to make it,

But it too late to try?

And in our time you wasted

All of our bridges burned down

wasted my nights,

You turned out the lights

Now paralyzed.

Still stuck in that time

When we called love

But even the sun sets in paradise

at a payphone trying to call home

All of change I spent on you

Where have the times , baby, it's all wrong

Where are the plans we for two?

If "Happy Ever After" did exist,

would still be holding you like this

[:Explicit:] All fairy tales are full of shit

[:Clean:] All those tales are full of it.

[:Explicit:] One more fucking song, Ill be sick.

[:Clean:] One more stupid love , Ill be sick

Oh, you turned your back tomorrow

'Cause you forgot yesterday.

I gave you my to borrow,

But you just gave it away.

can't expect me to be fine,

I don't expect to care

I know Ive said it before

But of our bridges burned down.

Ive wasted my ,

You turned out the lights

Now I'm paralyzed.

Still in that time

When we called it love

But the sun sets in paradise.

I'm at a trying to call home

All of my change I on you

Where have the times gone, baby, it's wrong

Where are the plans we made for two?

If "Happy Ever After" did exist,

I would still holding you like this

[:Explicit:] All those fairy tales full of shit

[:Clean:] All those fairy tales are of it.

[:Explicit:] One more fucking love song, Ill sick.

[:Clean:] One more stupid love song, Ill be

Now I'm at a payphone

[Clean radio version :]

Yeah, yeah, now baby don't hang up,

So I tell you what you need to know,

Baby I'm you just please don't go,

So I can tell what you need to know

[Explicit version verse ( Khalifa):]

Man, fuck that shit

Ill be out spending this money

While youre sitting round wondering

Why it you who came up from nothing,

Made it from bottom

Now when you see me I'm stunning,

And of my cars start with a push of a

Telling me the chances I blew up

Or whatever call it,

Switch the number to my phone

So never could call it,

Don't need my name on shirt,

You can tell it I'm ballin.

Swish, what shame could have got picked

Had a really good but you missed your last shot

So you talk who you see at the top

Or what you have saw but sad to say it's over for.

pulled up valet open doors

Wiz like go away, what you was looking for

Now it's me who want, so you can go and take

That little of shit with you.

I'm at a payphone to call home

All of my change I spent you

Where have the times gone, baby, it's all

Where are the plans we made for two?

"Happy Ever After" did exist,

I would still be you like this

[:Explicit:] All those fairy tales are of shit

[:Clean:] All those fairy tales are full it.

[:Explicit:] One more fucking love song, Ill be .

[:Clean:] One more stupid love song, Ill be sick

I'm at a payphone...

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: