One More Night - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

AndButIllYouaand
babybodycrawlingdiefeelinggetgogoinghell
knowletlikemoremynoohononeonlysostopstoppedtattootherethrowingyeahyou

and I go hard at each other like were to war.

You and I go rough, we keep things and slamming the door.

You and I get damn dysfunctional, we stopped keeping score.

You and I sick, yeah, I know that we can't do this more.

Yeah, but baby there you go again, you go again, making me love you.

Yeah, I using my head, using my head, let it all .

Got you stuck on my body, on my body, a tattoo.

And now I'm feeling stupid, feeling stupid, back to you.

So I cross my heart I hope to die

That Ill only stay with one more night

And I know I said it million times

But Ill only stay with you one night

Try to tell you "no" but my keeps on telling you "".*%yes".

Try to tell you "" ", but your lipstick got me so out of breath.

be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.

Ill be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as .

Yeah, but baby there you go again, there go again, making me love you.

(Making me love )

Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, it all go.

(I let it all go)

Got stuck on my body, on my body, like a .

(Like a tattoo, yeah)

And now I'm feeling stupid, stupid, crawling back to you.

So I cross heart and I hope to die

()*%Yeah)

That Ill stay with you one more night

()*%Oh)

And I I said it a million times

()*%Yeah)

But Ill stay with you one more night

()*%Yeah)

Yeah, , give me one more night

Yeah, baby, give me more night (whoa, yeah)

Yeah, baby, give me one night (oh, yeah, yeah)

Yeah, but baby there go again, there you go again making me love .

Yeah, I stopped using my head, using my head, it all go.

Got you stuck on my body, my body like a tattoo.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

So I cross my heart and I hope to

(Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh)

That only stay with you one more night

(Oh oh oh oh oh)

And I know I said it million times

(Oh, I said it a million times)

Ill only stay with you one more night

(Yeah, give me one more night)

So I cross heart and I hope to die (yeah, yeah)

That only stay with you one more night (yeah, yeah)

I know I said it a million times (yeah, )

But Ill only stay with you one more night ( , yeah)

I don't know, whatever.

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: