Nothings Gonna Change My Love For You - hoc tieng anh qua bai hat

Sponsored links:

Select play button below to listen and do exercise

Suggest words

IfIllNothing'sYouandbyemptyforisme
mightmynowsurethingtoviewyou

Fill suggest words in the blank

I had to live my life without you near me The days would all be The nights would seem so long, with you I see forever Oh, so clearly, I have been in love before

But it never felt this strong Our dreams are young we both know Theyll take us where we want to go

Hold me now Touch now I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you ought to know by now how much I love you One thing you can be of Ill never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for You ought to know by know how much I love you The world may change whole life through but Nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead not so easy Our love will lead the way for us Like a guiding star be there for you if you should need me

You don't have to change a I love you just the way you are So come with me and share the Ill help you see forever too

Hold me now Touch me now I don't want live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you You ought to know by how much I love you One thing you can be sure of Ill never ask more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you You ought to know know how much I love you The world may change my whole life through but gonna change my love for you

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: