Never Forget You - Học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

IIllNoforgetheartknowslateme
neverofoutrightseetimewithyouyoure

wont see your smile

And I wont hear

Laugh anymore

Every night

I wont you

Walk through that door

‘cause wasnt on

Your side

It isnt right

I cant say I love you

Its too to

Tell you

Bit I really need

You to know

Oh baby

, Ill never forget you

Ill never let you of my heart

You will always be here me

Ill hold on to the memories baby

Baby, can you hear me

Wherever you

May be tonight, oh

Are you near me

I need you to be by

My side

‘cause I never said ‘’*%goodbye��’

It isnt

I should have said

I love you

Why didnt I just

Tell you

God I need

You to know

No, never forget you

Ill never let you out my heart

You will always be here with

Ill hold on to the memories baby

Yeah

Somewhere I know youll be

With

Someday in another time

But right now gone

You just vanished away

But Ill leave

You behind

No, Ill never you

Ill never let you out of my

You will always be here with me

hold on to the memories baby

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: