Down By The Salley Gardens - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

AsDownWithandfeetfullgrowhealinglittleme
meetriverweedsyoung

by the Salley Gardens

My love and I did .

She passed the Salley Gardens

With little snow white .

She bid me take life easy

As the leaves on the trees.

But I being young and foolish,

her did not agree.

In a field by the

My love and I did stand.

And on my shoulder

She laid her snow white hand.

She bid take love easy

As the grass grows on the .

But I was young and foolish

And now I'm of tears.

Down by the Salley Gardens

My love I did meet.

She passed the Salley Gardens

With snow white feet.

She bid me take love easy

the leaves grow on the trees,

But I was and foolish

And with her did not agree.

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: