Cheri Cheri Lady - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

CheriOhabecan'tfindfirstgetheart
isknowladymynotakethinktimesto

, I can't explain

Every time it's the same

Oh I feel that it's real

Take my

Ive been lonely to long

Oh, I be so strong

Take the chance for romance, my heart

I need you so

There's time Ill ever go

Cheri, cheri lady

Going through a motion

Love is where you it

Listen to your heart

Cheri, cheri

Living in devotion

It's always like the time

Let me take a part

, cheri lady

Like there's no tomorrow

Take heart - don't lose it

Listen to your

Cheri, cheri lady

To know you is love you

If you call me baby Ill always yours

I get up - I down

All my world turns around

Who right Who is wrong ?*%

I don't

Ive got pain in my heart

Got love in my soul

Easy come, but I easy go

I need you so

Although I move so slow

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: