Atlantis Is Calling (s.o.s. For Love) - học tiếng anh qua bài hát

Sponsored links:


Select Play button. Listen and fill in the blanks with suggest words

AtlantisIveLadyOhohoSOSYouaforharderhold
loveneedsomeoneteachthantoowon'twrong

, I know it was hard

But it's much to ignoreThere's a chance and Ill promise

I hurt you anymore

Hollywood nights were romancin'

can trust me anytime

Somewhere, oh babe, there's

Oh youre dancing in my mind

, little queenie

I'm your fool

Come on, me the rules

I will send a SOS... love

Ohoho, little queenie,

I'm your foolYou love, like I do

I will send a ... for love

Atlantis is calling, SOS... for

Atlantis is calling, from the stars above

is calling, SOS... for loveAtlantis is calling, its'

hot to stop

If loving you is , babe

Oh, I don't wanna be right

got you under my skin, babe

And baby, me tight

I'm ready for our romanceI wait million years for you

I love you more I'm saying

Baby, that's for me the truth

SCORE:
 
 

 

Sponsored links: